Love is in the air as Valentines Day is impending!
Whether you and your partner have been together a lifetime or just a short while, we know that trying to make it a special and romantic Valentines Day can sometimes be difficult. So this year we want to help you think outside of the box (of chocolates) by supplying you with a few fun Valentines Day ideas for you and your nearest and dearest.
- Take a trip – a day or entire weekend to a destination that neither of you have visited before.
- Recreate your first ever date – travel back in time, to where you and your partners shared your first date together.
- Cook dinner together – to avoid the clique of visiting a busy overpriced restaurant for a cheesy valentine set menu.
- Visit a relaxing spa day – unwind with the ultimate relaxation experience at your local spa, with treatments of your choice or a couple’s massage.
- Do something you’ve never done before together – Ice skating, dancing, a cooking class, roller skating the list is endless
- Get outdoors – Go for a walk, a bike ride or even book a glamping trip and spend some time with nature together.
Head over to Visit Lancashire to find more Valentines Day ideas for love birds in the Lancashire area.
We love hearing about our account holders withdrawing money from their savings to pay for such lovely activities! Although, if money is somewhat of a worry then please be aware that PCCU offers loans of all sizes ranging from £100 – £15,000 with competitive interest rates and repayments to suit you. So whether you intend to recreate your first date, take a romantic weekend trip away or even pop a very important question we can help you with your finances.
If you are thinking of proposing to your Miss. Right or Mr. Right (it is a leap year after all) and currently scouring the web for engagement rings payment plan, then please be mindful of the impending interest rates.
PCCU is an ethical, not for profit financial cooperative providing an alternative to high street lenders with mind boggling interest rates. We pride ourselves on providing affordable loans to member of our local community through a common pooling of saving. It’s literally people helping people! Therefore when we offer loans we ask our account holders to save alongside of repaying their loan to encourage better spending habits but also to facilitate more loans being issues – to help even more people!
If you do want to know more about the types of loans we have available or wish to apply, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01282 691333 or pop in to one of our branches in Burnley, Nelson and Colne.
apply for a PCCU loan
Apply for an affordable loan today, with competitive interest rates and repayments especially tailored to suit your financial circumstance.Apply Now