Not sure if you’ve received a scam phone call or contact?
There have been reports in the press that fraudsters have used the current Covid-19 pandemic to start new scam phone call or contact campaigns against the finances of innocent people in the UK. Some of these are scams have unfortunately been running for a long time in different disguises and a few despicable people have used the coronavirus outbreak to con the community.
How do I know if it is PCCU contacting me?
- Are you expecting a call or contact from PCCU?
- PCCU staff complete a security check before discussing specific account details
- Do not feel rushed
- If you are unsure or something feels ‘off’ – our staff we will not be offended if you decide to challenge or end the call
- Contact PCCU through the telephone number that you trust or use a different telephone number to call PCCU back
- You are welcome to visit a branch and talk to a member of staff
- PCCU employees will have no issue providing their name and the department that they work in within the credit union. If you are unsure make a note and confirm when you are re-contacting PCCU