Saving account for anyone under 18 years old.
This account can be opened by anyone including parents, grandparents or friends. The account gives the young saver a chance to appreciate the need to build savings in order to pay for items. PCCU aims to promote thrift and provide saving accounts for the whole community and believe it is important to start savers young.
- For anyone under 18 years old
- The young account holder is not in control until they reach 18 years old and needs consent to withdraw
- Anyone can deposit into the account but restriction is placed on who can access or withdraw from account
- Unique opportunity to learn how to manage money
- Receive a healthy share of any profits PCCU makes through the annual dividend
- No borrowing facility
- Only a birth certificate needed to open the account
- No joining fees or annual charges
We hope that through the young savers account children learn to operate an account and get into a habit of depositing regularly in order to build savings. All young savers accounts are converted into full adult accounts at 18 years old. By opening an account for family member or friend you are teaching them the smart way to save.
Get in Touch
This account can be opened by anyone including parents, grandparents or friends. The account gives the young saver a chance to appreciate the need to build savings in order to pay for items.Contact Us