Long term savings account where members look to build up savings through regular deposits.
When you join PCCU you automatically open this account. Members without loans can save as frequently as they wish, as little or much as they can afford up to £85,000. Account holders have been pleasantly surprised how quickly saving balances can build up, just by making small but regular payments.
For those with loans there is a minimum saving amount, which builds up and act as collateral against the loan. These are fixed against your loan balance and can only be accessed once you have fully repaid your loan or your loan balance is lower than your savings, allowing you to take out the difference.
- All account holders have access to our secure ‘Online Account Area’. Where balances can be viewed, withdrawals can be requested via BACS transfer and loan applications can be submitted
- Saving accounts covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000
- Receive a share of any profits PCCU makes through the annual dividend
- Savings up to £5,000 are covered by FREE life insurance, so that if in the event of your untimely death your shares would be given with the insurance amount to the person you nominated (subject to rules)
- Professional and confidentially handled by highly trained staff
- Standing order
- BACS transfer
- Card payment
- Straight from your wage through our Payroll Deduction Scheme
- Cash payment at one of our three town centre branches
- BACS transfer
- Personal cheque
With our saving accounts there are no account fees…no annual charge…no requirement to have two direct debits or standing orders coming out of your account monthly….we do not try to cross sell you travel insurance or mobile phone cover. We just allow you to save as little or much as you like up to £85,000 – saving made simple.
Open a Savings Account
Save as little or much as you like – saving made simpleJoin Now