Quick small loans for Christmas have been giving our account holders festive respite for decades. Whether it be last-minute gifts or an unexpected get-together, money has a habit of vanishing quicker than Santa up a chimney during the holiday season. Fortunately, PCCU has a sackful of financial stocking fillers ready to keep your Christmas merry and your new year happy.
Don’t just take our word for it, either. “Thanks to PCCU I can have a blessed and stress-free Christmas.”
That’s just one of hundreds of PCCU account holders who have come to us over the years asking about quick small loans for Christmas.
Our answer is always the same: “Let’s see what we can do.”
Five reasons why PCCU’s quick small loans for Christmas are a true gift
- Quick and simple. Apply online. Decision online. Sign online. We make the whole loan application process as straightforward and as streamlined as possible. That’s because we understand that when people need money in a hurry, they don’t want to be kept waiting. Decisions are usually made within 48 working hours. Once that decision has been made the money will be BACS to your account the same day.
- No credit check. Our £500 family loan and saving scheme lets you borrow for family expenses (and what’s more important than family at Christmas?) and use your child benefit for the repayments. There’s no credit check required as our decisions are based on affordability assessments.
- Repayments tailored to you. By carefully assessing each applicant’s personal circumstances, we are able to make loan decisions based on what they can afford (not just a credit score). Meaning repayments can be spread out over a manageable period. So, quick small loans for Christmas don’t become big headaches in the new year.
- Your own little savings pot. Saving’s hard, we get it. That’s why we do our best to help build better habits around it. Once approved for a loan, a portion of your repayments will be placed in a savings account, meaning you will have a nice little nest egg should you need it in the future.
- What you see is what you get. Usually, when you enter into the realm of quick and simple loans, you’re entering into a world filled with high interest rates and sneaky fees. With credit union loans, what you see is what you get. No fancy sales speak, no hidden charges, no early settlement fees. Unlike other lenders, the interest rate you see advertised with us – which is always highly competitive – is the interest rate you will pay.
What is PCCU’s Christmas Club?
So, our quick small loans for Christmas are here, ready and waiting to ensure Christmas 2023 goes off without a hitch. But what about Christmas 2024?
Money saved through our ‘Save as You Borrow’ scheme – the one we mentioned in the previous section – cannot be accessed until your loan is repaid. But if your final repayment happens to be in June, you might well find yourself dipping into those savings to help fund a summer getaway.
We created our festive saving account to counter this exact issue. The PCCU Christmas Club allows you to only make withdrawals during the months of November and December. Meaning all that money you’ve been putting away to buy presents will go towards presents – or a winter getaway.
PCCU Christmas Loan
Apply for a Christmas Loan today, with competitive interest rates and repayments especially tailored to suit your financial circumstance.Apply Now