Emergency loans don’t sound like an appealing proposition, do they? After all, borrowing money can be scary enough even if you have the time to carefully and thoroughly research all your options. Sadly, time is often a luxury few can afford when the universe ‘throws a spanner in the works’ and leaves our finances in desperate disarray.
The car breaking down. The washing machine packing in. An out-of-the-blue bill landing on the doormat. Unexpected expenses are the bane of many people’s existence.
And while desperate times often call for desperate measures – when we’re talking about emergency loans, that should definitely never be the case.
Panic can lead to payday lenders. And payday lenders can lead to a whole world of financial misery.
At PCCU, we make it our mission to ensure any emergency loans you take out with us don’t cause further emergencies down the road.
5 reasons you should come to PCCU for emergency loans
- Interest rates. What you see is what you get with PCCU. There’s no hidden charges or sneaky fees hiding in the background waiting to jump out once you’ve signed on the dotted line. We tailor repayments to suit you, not us. Our repayments will be based on your affordability, meaning you won’t be overstretched. If you do want to repay early there will be no early
- Fast decisions. One of the main reasons people end up plumping for payday loans is because of the allure of speedy payments. We aim to have a decision for you within 48 working hours –as long as we have all the required information. And once that decision has been made, the money will be transferred to your account usually within two hours.
- At PCCU, we do perform credit history checks on some applications. But that doesn’t mean we instantly rule out people who may have a poor rating. What sets PCCU apart from other lenders is the fact we don’t operate on a computer says ‘no’ basis. Each and every application we receive is assessed individually by a real person. This means your affordability, income, expenditure, payment history are all taken into account. And for those solely looking for no credit check loans, we have our £500 family loan and saving scheme, which requires an affordability check, and anyone in receipt of child benefit can apply.
- Our staff are the best. Ok, of course, we’re going to say that – but it really is true. They’re friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to answer any questions or concerns you might have around emergency loans.
- Trust. We’ve been doing this for a long time –41 years to be precise. And as an ethical, not-for-profit financial co-operative you can rest safe in the knowledge that you and your family are in the safest pair of hands when it comes to emergency loans.
If you have any questions or would like to talk through any of PCCU’s other services, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01282 691333.
PCCU emergency loans
Find out more about emergency loans from PCCU, with competitive interest rates and repayments especially tailored to suit your financial circumstance.Find out more