PCCU’s new modern app is now available to download from the Apple App Store and Google Play, and is packed with a range of features to make managing your account easy. Account holders will have a branch in their pocket, with balances and 24/7 withdrawals that are in your chosen account within minutes. The new PCCU app allows account holders to see what loans you are eligible to apply for and assists you to complete the application. The app also has a private chat function to talk to staff about your account. New app – same great service.
More features at the touch of your fingers
- Account balances
- 24/7 withdrawals – hitting your bank account in minutes
- See recent transactions
- Access and view statements. Filter payments by payments in/out, set date ranges and also filter by a term such as cash for example
Managing your account
- Message PCCU via the app – a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible
- Update contact details within the app
- Members can view and download documents such as loan agreements
- Loan calculator
- Only loan options available to you will appear
- 90 days minimum between loan applications after first top up
- Loans will be processed twice a day. Once your loan is approved you will receive the money within 4 working hours
- Money Matters financial education hub
- Your Feed section keeping you up to date with PCCU
New features to process loan applications quicker
Loan agreements will now be signed pre-assessment and only processed if approved by our loans team. PCCU takes no responsibility for incorrect bank details, please bear this in mind when specifying these.
The Nivo app will no longer be used to talk to PCCU, we are confident that account holders will love the new, improved app which allow you to you manage your account with far more ease.
Details on how to download the new PCCU app will sent to all members before the app is launched on the 31st January 2024