To be eligible to join Pennine Community Credit Union, you need to meet the following conditions:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Live or work in the boroughs of Burnley, Pendle, Ribble Valley, Rossendale, Hydburn or Blackburn with Darwen OR;
- Be employed by The Together Group, Calico Group, Accent Group or Your Housing Group OR;
- Receive services from the above companies, ie tenancy;
- We welcome account holders of any age, PCCU encourages people to start saving from the youngest age. For those under 18 years old we invite you to open an account in one of our three town centre branches.
We only require a birth certificate in order for a young saver to open an account at PCCU.
If you do not fulfil our criteria for membership, please click here to find your nearest Credit Union
You will require:
- A valid debit or credit card to make your initial deposit of £5.00
- To supply information for an online identification check to be made
If you meet these conditions and wish to open an account today, you can click on the join online now link where you will be invited to complete our online joining form that includes an online identification check. Please note this is not a credit search.
Get in Touch
If you are looking for an affordable loan, with competitive interest rates and repayments especially tailored to suit your financial circumstance – look no further than a PCCU loan.Contact Us
Making your first deposit
When your form has been submitted you will be asked to complete your first deposit of £5.00 to activate your new credit union account.
This includes a (one-off) joining fee of £1.00. There are no annual fees.
You will be re-directed to Worldpay to deposit via your debit or credit card. Worldpay is a major global leader in payment processing and operates in over 40 countries. Pennine Community Credit Union has chosen them as our provider for online card transactions.
Worldpay accepts payments from the following card providers:
|Visa Debit||Visa Electron||Mastercard||Maestro|
What happens next?
Once your payment has been confirmed, we will process your application and send you a welcome pack.
What if I don’t wish to join online?
Alternatively, if you wish to call in to any of our branches to join, please remember to bring two forms of identification with you when you call in.
All details regarding joining in the office can be found HERE. Or email email@example.com
Refund Policy: Any new member who joins online and is not eligible to be a member of PCCU based on our common bond, will have their full deposit refunded to their debit/credit card and be notified of their account closure.