You can apply for an affordable loan today online, or contact a member of staff to get a free quote and discuss borrowing options. There are NO requirements of loan applicants already being account holders, savers or previous borrowers. There are many benefits to a PCCU loan;
- Rates between 12.7% APR and 42.6% APR on the decreasing balance – so the interest is always reducing
- Loan decisions by people not computers
- NO setup fees
- NO late payment penalties
- NO early settlement penalties
- By carefully assessing each applicants personal circumstance, we make loan decisions on affordability and tailor repayments to suit you
- FREE life insurance (subject to rules), so in the event of your untimely death your loan would be paid off
- Even if you already have a loan, you can still apply for a top up loan
Apply for a PCCU loan
Apply for a PCCU today, with competitive interest rates and repayments especially tailored to suit your financial circumstance.Apply Now
There are many ways to repay a PCCU loan including;
- Standing order
- Straight from your wage through our Payroll Deduction Scheme
- Through a direct benefit payment such as Child Benefit, Tax Credits etc.
- Card payment
Every loan application is looked at individually by highly trained members of staff, in a confidential and understanding manner.
Get in Touch
If you are looking for an affordable loan, with competitive interest rates and repayments especially tailored to suit your financial circumstance – look no further than a PCCU loan.Contact Us
We endeavour to look at every application for loans at PCCU, however in circumstances where applicants have entered into a bankruptcy or an IVA (individual voluntary arrangements), or are currently in a debt management plan or DRO (Debt Relief Order) it is unlikely that we would be able to provide a loan.
If we are unable to offer an applicant a loan, they are still welcome to save at PCCU. There are a number of organisations that may be able to offer help or advice on debt if we cannot approve a loan application.
Citizens advice https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
StepChange debt charity https://www.stepchange.org/