Are you wanting to apply for a Christmas loan online, but don’t know where to start?
This blog will help you unwrap the best loan deals ahead of the stressful festive rush.
No matter how well we plan, or how early we start buying presents; unexpected costs at Christmas are as common as Lynx Africa gift sets.
Don’t let this put a dampener on your celebrations, though. Instead, take a deep breath, apply for a Christmas loan online with PCCU, and let us help you make this the happiest of holidays.
Five reasons why you should apply for a Christmas loan online with PCCU
- Affordable. The first thing people think when they hear the word ‘loan’ is, ‘How much is this going to cost me?’ PCCU prides itself on providing affordable loans, with competitive interest rates, and payment plans especially tailored to suit your financial circumstances. This way, you can enjoy a worry-free Christmas, knowing that in the new year, you won’t stress about repayments.
- Ease. If, like us, you haven’t started your Christmas shopping yet, time is probably something you don’t have in great quantity. With PCCU, there’s no need to make an appointment at one of our branches. You can apply for a Christmas loan from the comfort of your own home, giving you time to get any information together that you may need. The entire process – from start to finish – can be completed either through our Online Accounts Area, or via the secure Nivo app.
- Speed. Apply for a Christmas loan online today, and you won’t be kept waiting. We aim to reach a decision within 48 working hours, providing all the information we need has been provided. If your application is successful, we can make a same day BACS payment. Also, our loan decisions are made by real people, not computers. This means we’re able to look at all the circumstances surrounding your finances. We look at affordability, income, expenditure, payment history – rather than just relying on a credit score reading.
- Savings. Unlike with some lenders, we don’t want loan applications to become a habit. This is why all PCCU account holders are encouraged to save with us from the outset. If you want to make sure Christmas 2024 is affordable and comfortable, the PCCU Christmas Club allows you to save throughout the year, with withdrawals only possible during November and December. It’s free to join, and you can sign up any time during the year.
- Trust. Since 1982, PCCU has helped thousands of families pay for everything from bills, holidays, car repairs and home improvements. And as an ethical, not-for-profit, financial co–operative, we are able to ensure all money remains within the community, instead of lining the pockets of shareholders.
Speak to our team today
We can’t help you put up your tree. And we won’t help you wrap all those presents. But we can give you honest, easy to understand information about personal loans.
Give us a ring on 01282 691333, and one of our team will be more than happy to get the (snow)ball rolling.
PCCU Christmas Loan
Apply for a Christmas Loan today, with competitive interest rates and repayments especially tailored to suit your financial circumstance.Apply Now